Dog training, if done properly, will bring about amazing results. If you are looking to change your dogs behavior, we have some tips and tricks listed below to get you on your way. We also have tips for those who just got their first puppy, and want to get off on the right paw.
What This Site Will Do For You And Your Dog
Dog training in a non violent, positive, and healthy manner. Along the way, you will learn how to socialize and care for your puppy.
We have all been there. Training can be extremely frustrating and often those involved in the process feel burdened, especially when things are not going well.
This site has a large collection of dog obedience advice that is used by dog trainers all over the world.
Our Dog Training Methodology
- To give our dog the “tools” it needs to be a well adjusted member of the family, and local community.
- Positive reinforcement instead of dog training methods that rely on “breaking down” your dog.
- Safety first! The safety of other pets as well as children are an area that many dogs need help in. With the proper training, you will feel in control, no matter what situation you are in.
- Rome was not built in one day, and the same is true for the level of trust that you have with your dog. With the right training techniques, you can slowly increase the trust level, until you know exactly how your dog will react in all situations.
- Dog psychology. It is important to understand all of the natural instincts of your dog, so you can work with them.
Who Should Train Your Dog?
You! For those who don’t have the time, you can always hire a professional, but most dog owners want to get hands on in the process. To get started, you should consider the following:
A Complete Guide on Proper, Safe and Effective Puppy Crate Training
Crate training is on of the first things you need to start with if you have a new puppy. Our guide will help you through the process.